Terms & Conditions
Griffin Motorwerke accepts credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Paypal payments, Cashier Checks, Money Orders, and Bank Transfers with appropriate billing and shipping addresses to be verified. All orders are to be paid in full at the time of purchase unless we contact you otherwise. Prices and shipping cost is subject to change anytime because of exchange rates, shipping costs, manufacturer price changes, etc.
All orders are shipped via UPS or Federal Express unless weight or size is prohibitive, in which case motor freight will be used. We can ship via US Postal service to APO addresses. Only when specific instructions are given will the shipping mode be altered. International shipping charges will not appear on your online order. In certain instances, if we are out of stock on an item we will drop ship directly from the manufacturer of the product to you. All products shipped from Griffin Motorwerke require a signature when delivered. Some packages shipped from the manufacturer or other warehouses may or may not require signatures for package release.
Special Order Items
These items generally require a deposit or paid in full. Once this deposit amount is notified to the customer and they agree to order the special order item, the deposit becomes non-refundable. These special order items cannot be returned or resold. Cancellations are not allowed on special order parts.
If a product is ordered and not wanted, the UNUSED item can be returned for a 20% restocking fee. Shipping is not refundable in either direction. All items wanting to be return MUST be reported within 15 days of the original invoice date. No items will be returnable after 15 days. All international sales are final.
Many items, including, but not limited to, engine conversion kits and computer chips, are sold for competition and off road use only. It becomes the sole responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state, and local regulations. Performance products are legal in California only for racing vehicles, which may never be used on a public highway.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Warranty is offered by the manufacturer, NOT Griffin Motorwerke. We will assist you in the event that warranty coverage is needed.
- Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of parts supplied that fail because of a defect in materials or workmanship. Warranty expressly does not cover replacement labor, diagnostic expenses, inspection, shipping costs, etc.
- Original receipts are required for warranty repair.
- Warranty is in effect only for the original purchaser.
- Modification of any product in any way will void all warranties and ability to return any item. This would include (not a comprehensive list) grinding, welding, cutting, bending, etc. any product.
- Customer assumes all liability and risk arising from the ordering, purchase, use or installation of new and used parts that are purchased from or installed by Griffin Motorwerke. Griffin Motorwerke shall not be liable for any damages to any person or property arising out of or in connection with the use or installation of any parts that it sells or installs including, but not limited to, high performance products, engine conversion kits, engine chips, springs, sway bars, exhausts, brake components, suspension components, racing harnesses, window nets, racing suits, helmets, turbochargers or superchargers.
By law, a dealership is not allowed to void a warranty based upon having aftermarket parts installed on a car. When you add an aftermarket part to the car, the aftermarket part will void the warranty of ONLY the stock part it is replacing. Below you will find some articles written by SEMA regarding this issue: