Treating vehicles with Militec-1 will help your vehicle achieve the maximum efficiency, operation, and performance. The life of the vehicle will be extended by reducing the friction and wear dramatically in all moving parts inside the engine, transmission, differential and power steering units. This will result in a dramatic performance, longevity, and dollar savings for maintenance over the life of the vehicle.
Benefits also include:
- Reduced tailpipe emissions in all gasoline and diesel engines.
- 24hr lubrication to all metal surfaces.
- Reduced operating temperature at all metal friction points.
- Increased power using the same energy.
- Reduced oxidation, thermal decomposition, corrosion, and wear.
- Greater efficiency in electric motors, alternators, and generators.
- Less energy required in engine start-ups, regardless of weather conditions.
- Does not adversly affect the viscosity of the primary lubricant.
- Long lasting - remains bonded to metal surfaces even after serveral oil changes.
- Protects for extended periods of time even if the primary lubricant is lost or is contaminated by fuel, anti-freeze, or combustion by-products.
- Reduces material buil-up.
Recomended Automotive Applications
- Gas, Diesel And Propane: Add 8 ounces for a 4-6 liter engine every 15,000 miles. For larger engines add 2 ounces per liter of oil every 15,000 miles.
- Manual Transmission: Add 4 ounces every 30,000 miles.
- Automatic Transmission: Add 4 ounces every 15,000 miles.
- Transfer Case: Add 4 ounces every 30,000 miles.
- Differentials: Add 2 ounces every 30,000 miles.
- Power Steering: Add 1 ounce every 30,000 miles.
- Air Conditioner: Add 0.5 ounce when charging the sytem with refrigerant.
- Wheel Bearings: Coat the metal surface with Militec-1 before packing with grease containing 10-15% Militec-1 or use Militec EP-2 grease.